1. Apply semi-cured gel strip as usual and cure.
2. Add Sequin glitter and cure.
• Best Practice:
• It’s best to dab and push the chunky glitter sequins on your nails. Swiping nails with polish brush is not a good way to place the glitter. Swiping it will just remove the glitter pieces that you just put on. Best method is to scope a small amount of glitter gel with your acrylic brush, lay on nails and gently push them to where you want them to be placed. This will give you control over the final look of your mani.
• Make sure that the larger pieces of sequin glitter are not stacked together on your nail. This will add uneven texture to your manicure.
• If bumpy 3D texture is not your thing, apply as thin of a layer as possible to achieve the look you want.
3. Finish off with top coat gel.
4. Suggested Addtion: Add a layer of builder gel or two layers of top coat if having a smooth, even nails is a must for your manicure. After all, you are adding chunky sequin glitter which will give your nails a 3D effect.