• Stretch gel strips for better nail fit
• Minimize edge lifts
• Reactivate adhesive on aged out strips
• Help lift off gelly pieces from carrier without damaging the gel piece. Sets that have really good ahesion, clear/transparent sets, and stiffer sets due to cold weather will greatly benefit from the Gelly Warmer.
• Portable so you can do your mani anywhere. Gelly Warmer comes with USB-C charging cable.
• Convert gelly warmer into a phone charge with provided special charging cable.
1 Gelly Warmer with cord to convert Gelly Warmer into a battery pack
• Fully charge Gelly Warmer for 3 hours before use. Warmer will not turn on while charging so you can’t use it while it is being charged.
• Turn warmer on to desired setting
• Low Setting is 45°C as indicated with white light. Fully charged warmer will last about 5 hours on low setting.
• High Setting is 55°C as indicated with red light. Fully charged warmer will last about 3.5 hours on high setting.
• Remove top protective film from gelly pieces. This step is important because heated protective film can wrinkle your gel pieces.
• Place selected gelly pieces on top of warmer while prepping nails.
• Once nail prep is done, strips are ready for use.
How much heat is enough? You be the judge based on your own preference. For us, we like it super soft and will leave it for a minimum of 5 minutes. We find that the warmer the gel strips are, the better it will lay and conform to nail shape.
Best Practice: Cut out the gelly strips that you will use on your finger nails. Remove clear top film. Place all 10 pieces on the warmer. That way there is constant heat for every fingernail you work on and you don’t have to needlessly heat up pieces you won’t be using. Turn Gelly Warmer to low setting if you are placing gellies on warmer for extended period of time. Leave the gelly strips on the warmer the entire time of your application and remove when you are ready for that specific piece.