Chrome Pigment Powder
Earn 30 points upon purchasing this product.
Chrome Pigment Pens is an easy way to jazz up your mani. There are several ways you can apply the Chrome Pens to get that mirror shine.
Application Instructions for Semi-Cured Gel:
- Step 1: Adhere semi-cured gel strip to nails (we recommend white, clear, or Black). DO NOT CURE YET.
- Step 2: Rub Chrome Pigment Powder on to uncured gel strip. Make sure to use enough powder to cover nails evenly.
- Step 3: Cure
- Step 4: Finish with gel topcoat and cure one last time.
Appliaqtion Instructions for Wet Gel Polish:
- Step 1: Apply Base Gel and Cure
- Step 2: Apply Chrome Gel or Clear Top Gel. Flash cure for only 10 seconds (using a 48 watt lamp, a few seconds longer if using 6 watt lamp). You do not want to fully cure your gel at this point. Curing the gel completely will cause the Chrome pigment to not bind to the nails evenly.
- Step 3: Rub Chrome Pigment Powder on to nails. Make sure to use enough powder to cover nails evenly.
- Step 4: Cure
- Step 5: Finish with gel topcoat and cure one last time.
Tips & Tricks: If your chrome powder is not applying evenly to your nails when using wet gel, play around with the cure time. Under curing or over curing the chrome or top gel can cause the chrome powder to be streaky. Typically, when you over cure, the pigment powder will not bind to nail. When your nails are under cured, the chrome powder will not be shiny and smooth. It will appear grainy instead.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Product - GELLYDROPS
Free Shipping Over $35
Within the USA
Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Trusted SSL Protection
We Carry Top Brands