BTS is a South Korean boy band that has taken the world by storm. The group, which consists of seven members, formed in 2010 and has since released several albums and singles that have topped the charts both in South Korea and internationally.
BTS is known for its unique style of music, which often incorporates elements of hip hop, R&B, and pop, as well as its catchy melodies and powerful lyrics. In addition to their musical talents, the members of BTS are also known for their charismatic personalities and strong work ethic, which has helped them to achieve massive success both in South Korea and abroad.
Light It Up Like Dynamite!
"Dynamite" is a K-POP song recorded by South Korean boy band BTS. It was composed and written by David Stewart and Jessica Agombar, with additional writing from members RM, J-Hope, and Jungkook. Dynamite was released on August 21, 2020, through Big Hit Entertainment and Columbia Records as the lead single from BTS' upcoming second English-language studio album. This song marks the band's first all-English release since their previous single, "MIC Drop" (2017).
This BTS song, in particular, can be enjoyed by everyone in the world", regardless of language barriers. The track was previewed in a teaser video released on August 11, 2020, which featured the band dancing in a colorful 1970s-inspired set. The full music video was released on the same day as the single and amassed over 100 million views within 24 hours, setting a new record for the most viewed YouTube video in 24 hours.
Critical reception to "Dynamite" has been positive, with many critics praising its disco and retro sound. Many critics wrote that the song is a welcome return to form for BTS and praised its "infectious energy. Some also described it as a blend of "a little funk and soul." It is an earworm of a track, and it propelled them back to the top of the charts.
On the Billboard Hot 100, "Dynamite" debuted at number one, becoming BTS' first number-one single on the chart and the first song by a Korean group to debut at number one. The song also set several other records. It also topped the Digital Song Sales, Radio Songs, Streaming Songs, and Pop Songs charts. Globally, "Dynamite" peaked at number one in over 100 countries and territories, including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, South Africa, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Dynamite is also the first song by a Korean act to achieve over 1 billion streams on Spotify.
Our favorite parts of the song were definitely, "King Kong, kick the drum, rolling on like a Rolling Stone Sing song when I'm walking home."
Also, "Can you hear the bass boom? I'm ready (woo hoo). Life is sweet as honey. Yeah, this beat cha-ching like money, huh Disco overload, I'm into that, I'm good to go I'm diamond, you know I glow up."
And finally, the dynamite chorus "Cause I-I-I'm in the stars tonight, So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight."
We love how these lines are both catchy and empowering! We hope you enjoy our new Dynamite BTS-inspired nails as much as we do! Try them out today!
Our Dynamite BTS Nails are made from semi-cured gel nails. What are semi-cured gel nails? Semi-cured gel nails are a type of nail that is between fully cured and uncured. This means that the gel is still slightly soft, which makes it easy to work with and apply.
Semi-cured Gel Nails
We believe that our semi-cured gel nails are the perfect solution for those who want to achieve salon-quality nails at home without having to deal with the hassle of curing them. Gelato Factory is one of the vendors we work with, and their partnership with BTS has made it possible for us to sell the licensed BTS Dynamite collection. Some of the benefits of semi-cured gel nails include:
1. Semi-cured gel nails are much easier to apply than fully cured gel nails.
2. Semi-cured gel nails are also much more forgiving than fully cured gel nails. This means that if you make a mistake while applying them, you can simply remove the nail and start again.
3. Semi-cured gel nails last just as long as fully cured gel nails, but they are much easier to remove. This is because the gel is still slightly soft, which means that it can be easily removed with acetone.
4. Semi-cured gel nails are also much cheaper than fully cured gel nails.
5. Semi-cured gel nails are the perfect solution for those who want to achieve salon-quality nails at home without having to deal with the hassle of curing them.
6 Step Process On How To Apply Semi-Cured Gel Nails?
Below, we will provide you with a 6-step process on how to apply your semi-cured gel nails!
1. Start by cleaning your natural nails with some nail polish remover and a cotton pad. This will help to remove any oils or dirt that may be on your nails, which will allow the gel to better adhere to your nails.
2. Next, take one of our gel nails and hold it up to your natural nail to find the best size. Once you have found the right size, use a nail file to lightly file down the edges of the gel nail so that it fits perfectly on your natural nail.
3. Now, it's time to apply the gel nail! Start by applying a thin layer of gel to the edge of the gel nail, and then gently press it down onto your natural nail. Make sure that you avoid getting any gel on your skin, as this can cause the gel to not adhere properly.
4. Once you have applied all of your gel nails, it's time to cure them! Place your hand under a UV light for 2-3 minutes or until the gel has hardened.
5. After the gel has cured, apply a thin layer of top coat to your nails. This will help to seal in the gel and give your nails a nice glossy finish.
6. Finally, enjoy your beautiful new semi-cured gel nails!
How To Remove Semi-cured Gel Nails
If you ever need to remove your semi-cured gel nails, don't worry; it's an easy process! Simply follow the steps below, and you'll have your nails removed in no time.
1. Start by soaking a cotton ball in some acetone nail polish remover.
2. Once the cotton ball is soaked, press it onto your nail and wrap your finger in aluminum foil.
3. Leave the foil wrapped around your finger for 10-15 minutes so that the acetone can work its way through the gel nail.
4. After 10-15 minutes, gently remove the foil and cotton ball from your nail. You should now be able to easily peel off the gel nail. If the gel nail is still not coming off easily, you can repeat steps 2-4 until it comes off.
5. Once the gel nail is removed, use a nail file to lightly file down your natural nails. This will help to remove any leftover gel that may be on your nails.
6. Finally, wash your hands with soap and water to remove any acetone residue.
5 Pro Tips For Making Your Dynamite BTS Nails Last Longer
Our Dynamite BTS Nails can last up to 14 days with proper care. To help make them last as long as possible, here are five pro tips:
Avoid Picking At Things: One of the biggest things that can cause your gel nails to peel off prematurely is picking at things. If you find yourself picking at your nails, cuticles, or skin, try to stop, as this will significantly shorten the lifespan of your gel nails.
Be Careful With Water: Water can cause the gel polish to lift and peel off your nails. To help prevent this from happening, avoid getting your hands wet for the first 24 hours after you apply your gel nails. After the 24-hour period has passed, you can gently wash your hands with soap and water, but avoid scrubbing too hard as this can also cause the gel polish to lift.
Stay Away From Chemicals: Household chemicals such as cleaning products, dish soap, and hand sanitizer can all cause the gel polish to start to lift. To help prevent this, try to avoid using any harsh chemicals for the first 24 hours after you apply your gel nails.
Don't Forget The Top Coat: Applying a top coat every few days will help to keep your gel nails looking shiny and new. It will also help to protect them from everyday wear and tear.
Be Gentle With Your Nails: Try to avoid activities that are hard on your nails, such as typing, using your nails as tools and opening cans. Doing these things can cause the gel polish to start to lift and peel off.
Don't Forget To Cop Your Dynamite BTS Nails!
We hope that you enjoyed learning about our Dynamite BTS Nails! If you're looking for a fun and easy way to show your love for BTS, then our BTS Nails are just what you need. Click here to check out our selection of BTS Nails!