Earn 317 points upon purchasing this product.
Take care of your nails, before, during, and after your semi-cured gel manicure with these 6 ohora essentials care product. Retail Value is $88.50 but this 6 piece bundle set is $66.38. That’s a 25% savings!
Ohora Essentials Bundle:
1 - Pro Loose Skin Remover (Manicure Prep) 1 - Pro Nail Primer (Manicure Prep) 1 - Pro Glossy Top Gel (Manicure Process) 1 - Pro Soft Nail Files (Manicure Process) 1 - Easy Peel Remover (Post Manicure) 1 - Pro Nourishing Gel Oil (Post Manicure)
PRO LOOSE SKIN REMOVER
A non-irritating gel formulated to gently loosen and remove dead skin along the cuticle. Comes with a unique c-curve plastic applicator that serves as a cuticle pusher. What is Loose Skin? Loose skin is old keratin that has accumulated along your cuticle. Gently removing this loose skin can help enhance the look of your manicure or pedicure. The cuticle plays an important role in nail health. It serves as a protective border that prevents bacteria from infecting your nail. Make sure to gently and carefully remove loose skin rather than forcibly removing it in order to keep your cuticles in good condition.
1. Optimal Shape for Cuticle Grooming – soft plastic applicator comes in a c-curve shape that allows you to tidy your cuticles without irritation.
PRO NAIL PRIMER
A clear protective polish used to prepare your bare nails for nail strip application.
Forms a thin sticky coating to allow nail strips to better to your nail surface. Also protects bare nails from any irritation or damage from the nail strips.*
*passed irritant and damage prevention testing
Q: Why should I use the Pro Nail Primer?
A: Your nails (and hair!) are made of a fibrous protein called keratin. Without sufficient nutrients and moisture, the keratin layers in your nails will weaken and lift up. And if a stimulus like nail strips are applied to weakened nails, these keratin layers may even fall out.
The Pro Nail Primer creates a protective coating that can prevent damage to keratin layers and weakened nails. Use it to help maintain the health of your nails.
Q: Can I use the Pro Nail Primer on weak toenails?
Yes – you can use the Pro Nail Primer on both your fingernails and toenails. If your toenails are weak, brush on the Primer to add a protective coating before nail strip application. This coating will also prevent irritation and damage when removing the nail strips.
- Protective – creates a thin, transparent coating over your bare nail to minimize damage from semi-cured gel nail strip application and removal.
- Nourishing- formulated with 6 amino acids that strengthen the keratin bonds in your nails to keep them strong and healthy.
- Moisturizing – unique 2-step water-lock system seals moisture into your nail bed.
- Easy to Use – comes with a high-quality DuPont brush (manufactured in the USA) that allows for precise control and application.
ethanol, purified water, acrylate / octyl acrylamide copolymer, aminomethylpropanol, butylene glycol, glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, ethylhexylglycerin, glycine, methionine, alanine, serine, glutamic acid, arginine, glyceryl glucoside, saccharide isomerate, citric acid, sodium citrate
The Pro Nail Strengthener is a protective polish that hardens and strengthens your nails. You use this product when you want to fortify your natural nails against problems like peeling or ridges. You can also use it to strengthen nails that have been weakened from things like decorative polish usage, colder weather, or repeated hand-washing. The Pro Nail Primer, on the other hand, is used to prepare your nails for semi-cured gel nail strip application. Using this product will allow nail strips to better adhere to your nail. Because it is a sticky formula, the Pro Nail Primer should not be used alone on bare nails.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1. Apply to Bare Nails
• Remove oils and moisture from nail using a prep pad.
• Brush a thin coat of primer onto your bare nails, leaving a gap of at least 2 mm from the cuticle.
• Let the primer air-dry for 1 – 2 minutes.
• Apply nail strip directly on top of primer, smooth and secure, then cure under a gel lamp.
※ Do not use a prep pad after applying the primer.
Step 2. Remove Strips and Primer
• Remove the nail strip using a wooden manicure stick and the Easy Peel Remover. • Wipe remaining primer away using more remover.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between the Pro Nail Strengthener and the Pro Nail Primer? Why does my nail feel cool after applying the Pro Nail Primer?
The Pro Nail Primer contains quick-drying ingredients that speed up manicure and pedicure time. These ingredients may create a harmless cooling sensation.
Why does the Pro Nail Primer feel sticky even after it has dried?
The Pro Nail Primer is intended to help increase the adhesive power of semi-cured gel strips on your nails, which gives it a sticky or tacky feel. Do not touch or wipe the Primer off – apply your nail strips immediately after the Primer has dried.
What is the residue left on my nail after removing my gel nail strips?
After removing your nail strip, some of the gel from strip’s base layer and nail primer may remain on your nail. This is totally normal, and can be easily wiped clean with your preferred nail polish remover.
PRO GLOSSY TOP GEL
A high gloss gel top coat that adds professional shine and diamond strength to your gel manicure or pedicure.
Use to increase the shine and durability of your nail strips.
Contains a high-quality DuPont USA brush (220 2.5mm bristles) that applies and spreads gel in even streak-free coats.
Non-clumping and drip-free formula.
1. High Gloss – creates a long-lasting, glass-like sheen that beautifies your nails.
2. Corrects Nail Texture – seamlessly fills in any grooves or ridges on your nails.
3. Easy to Use – comes with a high-quality brush that allows for precise control and application.
4. Comfortable Curing – minimizes sensation of heat during curing.
5. Easy to Remove – removes easily along with nail strip.
6. Safe to Use – made of cosmetic-grade ingredients you can feel good about.
di-hematrimethylhexyl dicarbamate, hydroxypropyl methacrylate, HEMA (hydroxyethylmethacrylate), hydroxycyclohexylphenyl ketone
PRO SOFT FILE
A 400-grit professional-grade file made for shaping, removing, and finishing your semi-cured gel nail strips. Ergonomic half-moon design is perfect for both beginner and expert use.
1. Perfect for Nail Strips – easily file off excess nail strip material and add a smooth finish to your nails.
2. Ergonomic – unique half-moon design provides excellent grip and is perfect for beginners and experts alike.
3. Cushioned Core – soft yet sturdy core facilitates a comfortable filing experience.
4. Fine Grit – 400 grit made for finishing and neatening nails of any length.
PS, EVA, compressed paper, sand paper
※ File in one direction to minimize nail damage.
Pro Nourishing Nail Oil
An intensive oil-based moisturizing treatment that revitalizes dry and weak nails.
Formulated with 37% premium Moroccan argan oil and nutrient-rich vegetable oils to provide long-lasting moisture to the cuticle and nail bed.
- Use product only with bare nails. Oil reduces the adhesive properties of semi-cured gel nail strips.
- Do not use product around clothing, blankets, or anything containing oil-absorbing fibers.
EASY PEEL REMOVER
1. Gentle yet Effective – non-drying solution quickly removes gel strips without damaging your nails.
2. Convenient – hygienic dropper allows you to easily apply product to nail.
3. Moisturizing – delivers nourishing ingredients to your nail that leave it soothed and moist.
propylene carbonate, purified water, ethanol, hydrolyzed collagen, panthenol, calcium pantothenate, biotin, copper tripeptide-1, benzyl salicylate, fragrance, linalool, limonene
HOW TO APPLY
Using the Easy Peel Remover
Step 1. Remove Packaging Seal
• Remove plastic packaging seal off top of bottle.
• Grab and lift cap up to remove.
Step 2. Attach Dropper to Bottle
• Replace cap with enclosed dropper.
• Press dropper down into bottle opening until it clicks. This means that the bottle is locked and spill-proof.
• Leave dropper in bottle for remainder of use.
※ Keep bottle completely sealed to avoid deactivating ingredients.
Step 3. Remove Nail Strips
• Drip 1 – 2 drops of remover on the edge of your nail.
• Wait 2- 3 seconds for the nail strip to completely absorb remover.
• Soak a wooden manicure stick with remover.
• Push stick gently against the edge of your nail strip. Nudge strip in the direction of your cuticle to minimize damage to your nail.
• Keep pushing until entire nail strip lifts up and detaches from your nail.
※ Wait for nail strip to absorb the remover completely. This means that the remover should soak through underneath the strip. Attempting to remove a strip that is insufficiently soaked with remover could result in tearing or other damage to your natural nail.
PRO NOURISHING OIL
1. Nourishing and Moisturizing – contains 37% premium Moroccan argan oil and vegetable oils that help revitalize dry, brittle, and weak nails.
2. Clean Application – drip-free formula brushes on and absorbs cleanly into nail, making it perfect for day-to-day use.
3. Convenient – brush applicator makes it easy to apply and distribute product across entire nail bed.
4. Leak-Proof – cap automatically locks to completely seal in oil, making it perfect for on-the-go use and storage.
argan kernel oil, isononyl isononanoate, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylene / propylene / styrene copolymer, apricot seed oil, butylene / ethylene/ styrene copolymer, camellia seed oil, avocado oil, tocopherol, fragrance, pentaerythrityltetra-di-t-butylhydroxyhydrocinnamate, sunflower seed oil, white lupine seed extract
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1. Apply Oil to Nail
• Squeeze a small amount of oil directly onto nail.
• Brush oil across entire nail bed and along the cuticle.
Step 2. Massage Oil into Nail
• Use thumb to gently massage the oil into your nail bed and cuticle.
Step 3. Wipe Brush and Storage
• Wipe off excess oil from tip of brush before storage.
※ Use product only with bare nails. Oil reduces the adhesive properties of semi-cured gel nail strips.
※ Do not use product around clothing, blankets, or anything containing fibers that can absorb oil.
※ Apply product to bare nails and cuticle lines.
※ Press your thumb in circular motions across nail bed and cuticle to massage product into skin.
※ Product formula washes away upon contact with water. For best results, apply product at night before bed.
A non-drying hypoallergenic* solution specifically formulated to remove nail strips. Contains active ingredients that are tough on gel, but gentle on your nails. Use to quickly and easily remove your nail strips and reveal nails that are clean and moist.
Includes dropper cap for hygienic and mess-free application.
*passed skin allergen testing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Product - GELLYDROPS
Free Shipping Over $35
Within the USA
Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Trusted SSL Protection
We Carry Top Brands